Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom D1000 Router

Options
  • 22-04-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering what i can do on Sunday for some reason the Eircom D1000 router went faulty all it will do now is flash, non stop all leds are green constantly flashing.
    Tried powering off and resetting button on sde makes no differernce.

Put back the old grey router i had that is workng fine so im  bit confused what is after happening

Any advice or response from eircom reps would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

crasy dash wrote: »
    Hi all

Just wondering what i can do on Sunday for some reason the Eircom D1000 router went faulty all it will do now is flash, non stop all leds are green constantly flashing.
    Tried powering off and resetting button on sde makes no differernce.

Put back the old grey router i had that is workng fine so im  bit confused what is after happening

Any advice or response from eircom reps would be great
    Hi crasy dash,

There would seem to be an issue in that case, when you get the chance  please put the D1000 router back on the line and contact broadband support as they will be able to test it in action and take things from there. Technical support can be contacted on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement