Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a a bus to Clondalkin PCI college

Options
  • 22-04-2014 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Iv been trying to look up on Dublin bus but i had no luck.

Im going for an interview tomorrow at PCI college Clondalkin. I was wandering can anyone tell me the bus that will go from the city center to there.

Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Is there no way you could ring and ask them the best bus? From city centre I would get to Newlands Cross and walk down but sure someone else can give better advise. 69X from what I can gather.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

The 69 bus will leave you at the Green Isle Hotel which is beside the college. It starts from Burgh Quay.
    The more frequent 13 bus will leave you at the Fonthill road which is about a 15 minute walk from the college and some of it uphill.
    I advise to take the 69 bus if you can if you're not familiar with how to get there from the Fonthill road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

AsianDub wrote: »
    The 69 bus will leave you at the Green Isle Hotel which is beside the college. It starts from Burgh Quay.
    The more frequent 13 bus will leave you at the Fonthill road which is about a 15 minute walk from the college and some of it uphill.
    I advise to take the 69 bus if you can if you're not familiar with how to get there from the Fonthill road.

Hiya thanks so much yea i discovered the 69 im sure thats what the college advised so im gonna take this one ,,thanks so much for the help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

No bother, best of luck! :)

Advertisement