Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film/TV Courses

Options
  • 22-04-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone can suggest good Film/TV Production courses?
    I applied to DKIT, and was dead set on going there, well, hoping I got in anyway. But they're after cancelling the course so I'm pretty much screwed.

My particular interest in the course there was the fact they offered script writing as a module, and they dealt in a lot of practical work. I have an interest in writing, so I was considering an English course too, maybe even psychology. But ultimately I'd rather do Film and TV Production.

I've completed a year in Music Management which was only a Level 5, and I'm enrolled in the added on two years at the minute, but I'm dropping out. Anyone know if that will go against me? I have my leaving cert too though.

If anyone can help me out, it'd be great :)

Advertisement