Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone beyond a joke now!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Town Man wrote: »
    Hi Town Man

Apologies for the delay, I was not available to pick up your query but I agree it should have been picked up sooner, our advised response time is 24 hours (which has well passed since your query - apologies). The 12hrs response is indicative of the average response time we manage to hit.

I will be happy to look in to this for you if you would like to PM me the account number associated - I'm aware you have sent your efibre order number in the past but I'm unable to gain access to your existing account with this unfortunately.

Thanks
    Al

Alan in response to your PM

1 - I was told by a lady on the phone after I dialled 1901 that I would be put on a package asap and that they would apply the package from the name changeover at the start of March

2 - I have spoken to your agents at least 3 times on the phone about this since and they promised me they'd put me on the cheaper BROADBAND ONLY package so why has this not been done yet? They assured me this would be done. So in fact I have been billed incorrectly as your agents on the phone are unable to do their job properly

3 - You have told me I am in the process of being cut off by Eircom for not paying my bills but why should I have to pay this false amount to keep connected?? Again your agents on the phone told me the cheaper discount package would be applied to my account from the start of March!!!

4- Again it appears to me as if Eircom are taking the easy option by cutting off my service.

Hi Town Man

As I mentioned in my pm there is only a discrepancy of €3.66 over 4 months (€14.64 in total) in the difference from when the bill was in your ex housemates name.

You did advise that your were advised that the price would be about the same in your earlier posts on this thread.

Over the past four months there has been no attempt to pay any of the outstanding amount and this is why your service has been sent to be taken off service until payment is made. There is no note on your account advising on broadband only and you did not mention this in any of your posts above.

If you wish to be connected and avail of a cheaper plan you will need to pay the amount outstanding minus the €14.64 discrepancy and then request a package through sales or accounts.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Hi Town Man

Apologies for the delay, I was not available to pick up your query but I agree it should have been picked up sooner, our advised response time is 24 hours (which has well passed since your query - apologies). The 12hrs response is indicative of the average response time we manage to hit.

I will be happy to look in to this for you if you would like to PM me the account number associated - I'm aware you have sent your efibre order number in the past but I'm unable to gain access to your existing account with this unfortunately.

Thanks
    Al

1 - I was told by a lady on the phone after I dialled 1901 that I would be put on a package asap and that they would apply the package from the name changeover at the start of March

2 - I have spoken to your agents at least 3 times on the phone about this since and they promised me they'd put me on the cheaper BROADBAND ONLY package so why has this not been done yet? They assured me this would be done. So in fact I have been billed incorrectly as your agents on the phone are unable to do their job properly

3 - You have told me I am in the process of being cut off by Eircom for not paying my bills but why should I have to pay this false amount to keep connected?? Again your agents on the phone told me the cheaper discount package would be applied to my account from the start of March!!!

4- Again it appears to me as if Eircom are taking the easy option by cutting off my service.

Hi Town Man

As I mentioned in my pm there is only a discrepancy of €3.66 over 4 months (€14.64 in total) in the difference from when the bill was in your ex housemates name.

You did advise that your were advised that the price would be about the same in your earlier posts on this thread.

Over the past four months there has been no attempt to pay any of the outstanding amount and this is why your service has been sent to be taken off service until payment is made. There is no note on your account advising on broadband only and you did not mention this in any of your posts above.

If you wish to be connected and avail of a cheaper plan you will need to pay the amount outstanding minus the €14.64 discrepancy and then request a package through sales or accounts.

Al
    Just spoke to agent on phone, the credit for the package has been applied to my account.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Town Man

Thanks
    Al

Hi Town Man

Al
    Just spoke to agent on phone, the credit for the package has been applied to my account.
    Cheers
    No worries Town Man

Advertisement