Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21 day notice account

Options
  • 22-04-2014 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have requested money out of my 21 day savings account and was told it would be credited to my current account by EOD today, I was wondering what time that is, as I assumed it was the end of a banking day (4pm?) however still no sign!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi PlayGirl,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As we don't have account access here it is difficult for us to provide you with a precise response however, if the funds are due to reach your account today then this should update before 10 pm this evening.

If you would like to clarify this time we would suggest that you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 where a representative will have full access to your account and can be more specific.

If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement