Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing Doberman pup

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Here's the details of an Assured KC Dobermann Breeder in the UK. County Antrim to be precise.

Hope this helps!

I don't think they breed Dobermanns any longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kneejerk

just wondering how the OP got on? Did you get the dog in the end?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

The OP hasn't posted on boards.ie since this thread back in April.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

DBB wrote: »
    Omg, the OP must have been killed by a restricted list breed and got eaten! We need more laws against dogz!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

DBB wrote: »

Are you saying chances are very good they will post an update?? :D

☀️ 7.6kWp ⚡3.4kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I think it was are you serious who said in another thread 'they're a great dog if they'd just STFU' QFT x 100!! I've been back in the park the last month or so with Bailey in and out of the vets etc etc and with the group who are there in the evening...omfg the noise of the two dobbies would drive you mad barking at anything and everything!!! I actually suggested one of them get some help from a behaviourist and thankfully she took my advise!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Are you saying chances are very good they will post an update?? :D

I was going to suggest a low likelihood that the op would update, but then I thought if I say that, you can be as sure as there's sh1te in a goose they'd update :D

Advertisement