Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Church that perform exorcisms

Options
  • 22-04-2014 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone knows any church in dublin that perform exorcisms ? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Any preference on denomination?

I can't imagine any church specifically performs them inthis day and age.

What do you need exercised? A spirit within a person, animal, object?

If a person, have they been to a doctor yet? Have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 illusion 4

Thanks Uriel. I just joined this forum. I have no preference on denomination. Dont need a doctor, need a high priest,
    maybe just for a healing session. Thanks.

Thanks Uriel.
    No preference on denomination. Dont need a doctor, need a high priest, maybe just for a healing session. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

illusion 4 wrote: »
    Thanks Uriel.
    No preference on denomination. Dont need a doctor, need a high priest, maybe just for a healing session. Thanks anyway.
    Suggest you start with a doctor.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

I think in the Catholic Church, every diocese has a priest capable of performing an exorcism

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Yep, the Catholic Church will do it, but there's a process. I'd suggest to you that you go to confessions in a CC where you're not known, and tell the priest everything. To be honest, he prob will suggest a doctor first, but at least you will have the ball rolling.

Thanks everyone. Newmug, is CC means community center ? Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

illusion 4 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. Newmug, is CC means community center ? Thanks.

No, Catholic Church!

tks, newmug

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

I don't think we should be giving medical advice here (are we even allowed?). Go see a trained professional: a doctor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

You might even need a plumber - read the links below - carbon monoxide kills plenty of people

http://www.ghostvillage.com/resources/2004/resources_10312004.shtml

Heavy footsteps sound in an empty hall, an overwhelming sense of depression, a mirror that shows a unfamiliar person… the very air in the house is oppressive.

Sounds that can’t have happened, disturbing sights… the occupants know something is wrong, but don’t know what.

Could the house be haunted?

Believe it or not, in some cases, haunted houses may be houses with unusually high carbon monoxide levels.
    http://biojournalism.com/2012/10/carbon-monoxide-and-haunted-houses/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Gumbi wrote: »
    I don't think we should be giving medical advice here (are we even allowed?). Go see a trained professional: a doctor.

Mod: I'm pretty sure that exorcism doesn't come under the category of medical advice. OP, if you have a concern in relation to your physical or mental health, seeing a doctor should always be your first course of action. This thread has run it's course - closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement