Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Play 3 and bridge

Options
  • 22-04-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I have yet to see anywhere with the Play 3 for less than €299 but does anyone know if any shops are offering the bridge for free? I did a search and all places listed dont seem to be running it anymore. No preference with online or in-store.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

phunks wrote: »
    I have yet to see anywhere with the Play 3 for less than €299 but does anyone know if any shops are offering the bridge for free? I did a search and all places listed dont seem to be running it anymore. No preference with online or in-store.

Thanks in advance

I read somewhere recently that a software update on the way will remove the need for the bridge. So don't go paying for one!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭phunks

Yeah I saw that actually but apparently they are only looking for testers now before starting 6 months of testing. So waiting for at least 6 months in the hope of a release is a bit of a pain but so is paying €50 for something that is soon to be obsolete.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Ah I didn't realise they were doing beta testing. You can get the bridge here for 35;
    http://www.donedeal.ie/computeraccessories-for-sale/brand-new-sonos-wireless-bridges/6294839

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If you know anyone with Axa insurance you can use their policy number at check out in DID to save 7%, you save €20.93

Advertisement