Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut wexford

Options
  • 22-04-2014 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Now maybe I'm just being a bit of a arsehole.. But every time I call Pizza Hut to place an order the people who answer don't speak English very well, and hardly understand it... Find it a bit stupid.. Am I the only one who thinks this, or?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭emmetfahy

They are very pleasent, but can be difficult to understand all right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

emmetfahy wrote: »
    They are very pleasent, but can be difficult to understand all right.

Yeah they're always nice, but they never understand me! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Do they do deep pan pizza there - like in regular Pizza Hut ?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Do they do deep pan pizza there - like in regular Pizza Hut ?

No it's not a restaurant I think Pizza Hut restaurants only do the deep pan, since it's actually cooked and served in a pan!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No it's not a restaurant I think Pizza Hut restaurants only do the deep pan, since it's actually cooked and served in a pan!

Oh that deep pan pizza I took away in Chicago once was a mirage so...:rolleyes:

Thanks

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Oh that deep pan pizza I took away in Chicago once was a mirage so...:rolleyes:

Thanks

No idea if they do it in takeaways in america but any over here they never did

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EiliD27

I found them very helpful and very nice but one time i called to get a takeaway pizza I didn't really understand what the person was saying.

Advertisement