Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID Electrical coming to Athlone

Options
  • 22-04-2014 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

I see that DID is going to be based at kilmartins beside Harry Corrys were the old Toymaster used to be. Its good that something has finally gone in there as it must have been empty for about 10 years,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Good that something has finally gone in there, bad that it's DID Electrical. Could cause damage to some of the established electrical retailers around town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Good that something has finally gone in there, bad that it's DID Electrical. Could cause damage to some of the established electrical retailers around town.

There are Milestone Electics, Ganlys, Heavins, anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Do DID Electrical do much business? I know there is one in Tullamore but I have never heard of anyone going near it from Athlone, even for a look or price comparison.

I wanted TK Maxx to take over that unit!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Do DID Electrical do much business? I know there is one in Tullamore but I have never heard of anyone going near it from Athlone, even for a look or price comparison.

Got a TV and Android Device in the Galway store over Christmas, decent price and no complaints sofar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Rodgeen

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

DIDs electrical product choice and pricing is far superior than any other retailer in athlone. Every other retailer is about 20% more expensive! I recently fitted a new house for electrical equipment , store in athlone quoted me a price, went to DID in tulla more got quote for same equipment and it was over 500 euro cheaper, in fairness the store in athlone agreed to meet the price, but their marked prices are ridiculus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Steven81 wrote: »
    There are Milestone Electics, Ganlys, Heavins, anywhere else?
    Argos.

Advertisement