Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

source lct g03nv

• 22-04-2014 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

Hello all.

Iv been out of the loop for a bit but summers coming so its time to stock up.
    Im looking to source an Lct g03nv.Iv contacted a few places and they have told me they cant get it or not replied at all.
    I found one in firesupport but its pushing €400 and its a bit more then id like to pay.
    On a side note has anyone any experience with the Hephaestus HTS 14 ?

Any help with this would be great would be great guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

redwolf airsoft has it at about 400$
    Ehobby has it at about 355$ but it's out of stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

It seems to be out of stock most places.I contacted redwolf to find out if I can order from their uk warehouse.

Iv recived one quote from an irish retailer but its a bit more then im willing to spend at the moment.
    Plenty of russian sites have it but none are will to send it to Ireland.

looks like it may take some more digging so mate, sorry about that I can't find anything either on all the normal websites.

T4RGET wrote: »
    looks like it may take some more digging so mate, sorry about that I can't find anything either on all the normal websites.
    Ya,It aint looking good.A few places have gotten back to me today and they aren't willing or its not available.

Whats the average shipping costs from wgc or ehobbie these days ?

damagegt wrote: »
    Ya,It aint looking good.A few places have gotten back to me today and they aren't willing or its not available.

Whats the average shipping costs from wgc or ehobbie these days ?

WGC, i have no idea. EHA the last time i did it was in the region of 130 for about 400 dollars worth of gear. Wasn't an AEG though. also tax, customs and all that hassle. :(

• Advertisement

Euch! Thats what I was trying to avoid.Would you know does redwolf ship from their uk warehouse yet ?

Euch! Thats what I was trying to avoid.Would you know does redwolf ship from their uk warehouse yet ?

i couldn't see why not. If anything it means they'd get more business in EU. Email them maybe?

i couldn't see why not. If anything it means they'd get more business in EU. Email them maybe?

I have but they seem to be taking their time getting back to me.ill ask around red allience and see what I can find.thanks for the help.

I have but they seem to be taking their time getting back to me.ill ask around red allience and see what I can find.thanks for the help.

well if you emailed their HK division it's 3 am right now, so they probably won't be replying any time soon :p

well if you emailed their HK division it's 3 am right now, so they probably won't be replying any time soon :p

Nah, all my furious emailing went out when I decided to fork out for it last week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Gunfirepl have it and as far as i know its free shipping plus its in the eu so no tax.The only thing is to state when buying u need it under 328 and then u should have no problems.
    http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152198592-G03-NV-assault-rifle-replica.html
    Sorry just noticed out of stock.

brenak47 wrote: »
    Gunfirepl have it and as far as i know its free shipping plus its in the eu so no tax.The only thing is to state when buying u need it under 328 and then u should have no problems.
    http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152198592-G03-NV-assault-rifle-replica.html
    Sorry just noticed out of stock.

Seen that, but its out of stock.i got no reply when I askedcabout a restock.

Advertisement