Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Bepanthen?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

I really like the ink balm stuff. Its great. Acts like a moisturiser and isnt greasy. Would really recommend it!! Have a few tubes ready fir my next piece at the waterford convention

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

I've noticed that with bepanthen I get spots on the area that's covered. Not millions of them but usually one or 2 and its obviously from the bepathen. Tattoo still heals perfectly fine but I'd rather not get them. Going to try different method when I move onto my back. I think my brother used that tegaderm film on his sleeve and he said it was great.

At the end of the day everyone does something different and works for them. Just don't try the breadcrumb method, I done this once and was attacked by 16 pigeons on way to work. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sligojo

Sorry for coming in late wouldn't be like me but thought I'd add to the list. 9 tattoos in and I use Vaseline aloe vera body lotion, no problems with it and it keeps the skin sort and dries in very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

I used savlon before. It was fine.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

sligojo wrote: »
    Sorry for coming in late wouldn't be like me but thought I'd add to the list. 9 tattoos in and I use Vaseline aloe vera body lotion, no problems with it and it keeps the skin sort and dries in very well.

That's almost the same stuff as Johnsons bay lotion. Its water based not oil based.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 sligojo

Hellrazer wrote: »
    That's almost the same stuff as Johnsons bay lotion. Its water based not oil based.

I find it lighter but then I'm odd :)

Advertisement