Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlepalooza 2014 : August 1st - 3rd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

smash wrote: »
    €15 for the privilege of parking in a muddy field and having to walk a mile down a muddy road...

My car got stuck a few times on the way out it was so muddy! They should have put more boards down tbh.
    We left on the Sunday morning, partly cause of the rain and partly cause my friend developed a cold and was miserable.
    Other than the rain I still managed to have the craic though! I'd say most people spent the majority of their time in the Metro tent rather than the main stage to try and dry off!
    Also the showers were roasting hot and totally amazing. Much appreciated I can tell you :D

Does anyone know if Moscow Metro actually played? I turned up at the Metro tent for them but nothing was happening.

Advertisement