Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water during construction won't be free

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Markcheese

And ?? Is house construction that big a user ? Most bulk concrete arrives in a readymix lorry anyway.,,

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭4Sticks

With metered supplies no one will need to guess. Some further reading here

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

4Sticks wrote: »
    With metered supplies no one will need to guess. Some further reading here
    Basically no WC, no hand washing during work, only if builders can collect rain water them self.
    I think it has to be free, because builders will build a building - future water user and costumer for Irish Water.
    It's like free connection for broadband users!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Basically no WC, no hand washing during work, only if builders can collect rain water them self.
    I think it has to be free, because builders will build a building - future water user and costumer for Irish Water.
    It's like free connection for broadband users!

I don't understand. Is this a comment on the linked document or a newly developed hypothesis? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

BryanF wrote: »
    I don't understand. Is this a comment on the linked document or a newly developed hypothesis? Thanks
    It's not the answer, it's just a joke.
    I understand that water has to be preserved, but there has to be some kind of difference between greed of water company and real water saving.
    Did raising price of fuel reduces it's consumption? Putting price on things didn't save them.
    Water in construction is used for a reason, no one puts swimming pool in construction site for fun!

• Advertisement
Advertisement