Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EBS credit transfers

Options
  • 23-04-2014 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know, what times during the day EBS credit transfers to your account? I was due to have salary paid today, still not showing in the acc.
    I opened the account 2 mths ago, and have noticed that they are very late to deposit credit transfers, but surely salary should be there at the morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Just called them, they are saying that because of the SEPA things, they are crediting accounts around lunch time.. With my prev. bank (KBC) i was able to see my salary deposited at the prev. night already.. ohwell, it just to wait then..

and just received this from my employer aswell..

Effectively this means that from April onwards, payroll will be credited to
    employee bank accounts 'anytime during the day' on payday and can vary from
    bank to bank.

still no salary.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

I have an EBS account, credit transfers usually arrive in around lunchtime for me.
    I also have a PTSB account and their credits always arrive in after 16:00 which is a real pain in the neck because you can never receive money and transfer it on the same day.

Yeah, i was credited some smaller amounts to my EBS account around lunch time, but the salary is still missing.. Called them and they said that it should be there before end of business day. Pain in the a**

• Advertisement

FFFUUU just got a call, they have problems crediting the accounts at the moment..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

DMcL1971 wrote: »
    I have an EBS account, credit transfers usually arrive in around lunchtime for me.
    I also have a PTSB account and their credits always arrive in after 16:00 which is a real pain in the neck because you can never receive money and transfer it on the same day.

Also have a PTSB account, wages go in at about 10am.
    Before the sepa change, I would normally get transfers at 2/3 am.

Just called them again, now they told me that there was never a glitch, and it is caused because of SEPA.. And last credits are done at 6.30pm..

Huoh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

I'm having the same problem. Salary should be in my account and it's not. Spoke to customer service who said 'SEPA' made the change in February. I was kindly advised (ass if doing me some kind of favour) that if I have outgoings on the same day I should change them as this SEPA change means it might not work out depending on what time the credit is transferred.
    I told them I had heard nothing about a change affecting my account. Was told it's not 'on the bank' to inform customers. I pointed out that I pay charges on transactions and it is the bank I deal with not Sepa. As ever condescension and submissiveness and no taking of responsibility..big surprise

forgot to update, that i got my salary in at 6.30pm that day..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

That was nice of them!

Advertisement