If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer VSXS300/500

Options
  • 23-04-2014 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi Guys , due to limited space need one of these , can you give me quote + del to Meath .. Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi Guys , due to limited space need one of these , can you give me quote + del to Meath .. Thanks
    Hi Spin,

I know the feeling - I have a compact cabinet as well, and its already stuffed with various bits of kit and I'm also at the stage of trying to work out how I can get a Yamaha RXA3030 to fit ( it's not going to happen!)

The VSXS300 and X500 are now finished lines ( been discontinued for quite some time now ) but the VSXS310 slimlie receiver is still around at £229.95 and its reasonably well specified with 4 HDMI - have a look here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/pioneer/vsxs310/pion-vsx310-blk

We also have the excellent Yamaha RXS600 which is a far cleverer beast at £499.95 and it still only measures 111mm high - but the RXS600 is a smart receiver with all the network features, MHL and Airplay that you expect from a receiver in this price range.

Finally dont write off the origin of the species, The Marantz NR series, we still have the Marantz NR1504 available and this is a great sounding AV Receiver and its been reduced to just £229.95 - its even more vertically challenged at just 105mm high:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/marantz/nr1504/mara-nr1504

and if you are looking for a deal, we have one last Marantz NR1604 left - this is the smarter bigger brother of the NR1504 and its still super slim, reduced from £499.95 to £329.95 but its smart including Airplay and DLNA and it has additional HDMI inputs and connectivity - have a look here, its probably the best deal and the best sounding of the skinny receivers overall:
    http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=networkproducts&subcatid=avreceiver&productid=nr1604

Thanks againand keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.