Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't make calls out on my landline

Options
  • 23-04-2014 8:49am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Switched to Eircom last week and got eFibre.  Line was working ok.  Today I notice I can't make calls out, I get an engaged tone after dialing 4 or 5 digits of the number.  Can receive calls ok and broadband is working fine.

Can someone take a look?  Tried going through 1901 but I got cut off. :-(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

PauloMN wrote: »
    Switched to Eircom last week and got eFibre.  Line was working ok.  Today I notice I can't make calls out, I get an engaged tone after dialing 4 or 5 digits of the number.  Can receive calls ok and broadband is working fine.

Can someone take a look?  Tried going through 1901 but I got cut off. :-(

HI PauloMN

Very sorry to hear this, as this issue is efibre related I'm going to have to ask you to contact efibre support on 1890260260 or via the new web chat service here: www.eircom.net/about/contact. You may see a button inviting you to “Chat now” and there is also an icon located to the right hand side of the page.

Many thanks

Al

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Seems to be sorted now Alan, thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

PauloMN wrote: »
    Seems to be sorted now Alan, thanks for the reply.
    That's good to hear PauloMN

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement