Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy Mens Underwear :o

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Atticus Jung

As someone said, stop thinking like a man. Underwear isn't going to do much, unless it makes her laugh, although if it makes her laugh, go for it.

This wont be popular, but if you want to get out of the rut, read a bit. If your the least bit open minded I highly recommend David Deida, ya its a bit wierd, but no one understands women and relationships better. The guys a f'in genius at this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Have you suggested a threesome with her mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

i was chatting to her yeaterday and i told her i want to try to sort some tings out... it has gotten so bad that now when the baby is asleep we sit in separate rooms on our tablets/smartphone/TV

I told her once the baby is in bed there will be no smartphone games ect... we need to have a cuddle on sofa or play some games/watch tv together.

I have been flirting with a girl i shouldnt be via txt/online but as of tonight im breaking contact with her. there was no txt sex or actual sex.. just flirting and daydreams from me... out of total sexual frustration. im tempted to tell my gf about it.. just to show her how badly its affecting me, i have told here 100 times im not happy with our intimacy but she doesnt seem to understand :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

blueb wrote: »
    i was chatting to her yeaterday and i told her i want to try to sort some tings out... it has gotten so bad that now when the baby is asleep we sit in separate rooms on our tablets/smartphone/TV

I told her once the baby is in bed there will be no smartphone games ect... we need to have a cuddle on sofa or play some games/watch tv together.

I have been flirting with a girl i shouldnt be via txt/online but as of tonight im breaking contact with her. there was no txt sex or actual sex.. just flirting and daydreams from me... out of total sexual frustration. im tempted to tell my gf about it.. just to show her how badly its affecting me, i have told here 100 times im not happy with our intimacy but she doesnt seem to understand :/

There is something wrong if you both sit in separate rooms. Something more wrong here than libido.

to be honest the lack of intimacy has pulled us apart.. its been going on for about a year and a half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

How long are you together? I definitely wouldnt mention the other girl..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

to be honest the lack of intimacy has pulled us apart.. its been going on for about a year and a half

You have been more than patient in my opinion. I will say one other thing to you, not saying this is the case with your lady but was with my wife. She stopped wanting sex and I thought it was babies, work, stress, depression etc. Turned out it wasn't that she didn't want sex, she just didn't want it with me.

been together 5 years... ya probly right about the other girl !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

How did she respond to this?

I really wouldn't tell her you were considering cheating on her, I doubt that will have the effect you think it will. You could tell her that if she isn't willing to work on the issue that it will likely lead to the relationship ending.

she was positive about it to be honest! we will see how it goes. im not going to initiate sex.. will be super happy with a cuddle and kiss... and im gona get some kinky boxers anyway for when the time is right... she will get a laugh outa that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

Anyway, do the whole rose petals strewn about the bedroom thing. Even have them going up the stairs if you'd like.QUOTE]

I don't get the whole rose petal thing. If I saw them I'd think great, I'm going to have to clean this **** up later.

she wouldnt go for rose petals.. she loves the massage..but im like hey... wheres my massage :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

OP, have you tried doggy style?

You sit, stay, beg and drool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭snausages

Maybe talk to your GP about the whole med lowered libido thing. I've experienced that effect and it's not nice. You feel sort of deadened inside, and sex is one of nature's greatest anti-depressants. Unless it's ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

snausages wrote: »
    sex is one of nature's greatest anti-depressants. Unless it's ****e.

Must be using wrong entrance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

danniemcq wrote: »
    Do a Barney Stinson and suit up.
    I second this! Nothing sexier than a sharply dress man. A well tailored suit and a little bit of scruff on the chin...UNNF.
    Personally, on the underwear front, I think you should keep it simple- Calvin Klein do some excellent stuff, though they do have a tendency to resemble "budgie-smugglers" on some men. Shop around. If in doubt, ask a tailor for their recommendations.
    And lastly, avoid the novelty elephant thongs AT ALL COST.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

More time together in general... romance from scratch.
    Also the baby is plotting against you...
    https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/growth-curve/babies-cry-night-prevent-siblings-scientist-suggests

Also use the excess frustration energy to exercise more...

Advertisement