Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x box live gold can it be shared by two profiles??

• 23-04-2014 10:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'd really appreciate some help with figuring out my sons' x box live gold account please.

I bought the x box live gold membership for a year and son 1 installed it.
    Now son 2 cant access it as it is only on son 1's profile. The system doesnt seem to let him as it is associated with another user's profile.

How do I solve this please?

thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

juneg wrote: »
    Hi all, I'd really appreciate some help with figuring out my sons' x box live gold account please.

I bought the x box live gold membership for a year and son 1 installed it.
    Now son 2 cant access it as it is only on son 1's profile. The system doesnt seem to let him as it is associated with another user's profile.

How do I solve this please?

thank you

No, unfortunatly each account needs a separate gold membership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

yes I thought it seemed that way. Thanks.

I bought one year in smyths for €50, do you know of any other deals around by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is it a 360 or xbox one ? Gold memberships can be shared on Xbox One but not on 360 unfortunately.

I use this site http://www.electronicfirst.com and have used this one https://www.gamepointsnow.com/xbox-live also. There are a couple of others that may be a little cheaper though can't recall the addresses off hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

robk24 wrote: »

That 26.99 has expired and it's taken back up to 34.00 now.still better than paying 50.00 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

Guy on second page just got one for 25?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

robk24 wrote: »
    Guy on second page just got one for 25?

I tried to get one Monday and it was showing full price. I've bout my xbox live and points and the odd game off them for a while now. May try again later so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Thanks for all the replies, I'll get it online so.

Advertisement