Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test questions

Options
  • 23-04-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I am doing my test next week and I am just wondering what are the under the bonnet questions that are asked and also are there any frequent rules of the road questions that are asked. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Under the bonnet they ask you how you check the oil. Where the coolant is. Where you put the windscreen cleaner and the brake fluid.

In relation to the common questions my instructor sent me on some, I will send these to you tomorrow when I am at a computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 emmas

Perfect thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

The file is too big to upload. If you PM me your email address I will send it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭I can't tell you why

Take a look at these under the bonnet questions and rules of the road questions.

Advertisement