Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant even get dsl broadband in Dublin

Options
  • 23-04-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently equired with Eircom customer service if E-Fibre will be available to me as the coverage map says it wll be in May. The said no.

I used to have a Eircom dsl Broadand package but the service was not up to scratch so I cancelled.
    My address in Dublin is obscure but I find it hard to understand why Eircom still cant provide me with a decent service after all these years.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

docster wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently equired with Eircom customer service if E-Fibre will be available to me as the coverage map says it wll be in May. The said no.

I used to have a Eircom dsl Broadand package but the service was not up to scratch so I cancelled.
    My address in Dublin is obscure but I find it hard to understand why Eircom still cant provide me with a decent service after all these years.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi docster

I'll look in to this further for you, please PM me your old eircom account or landline number, including the address in question and I'll get back to you with more information.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭docster

Any update on this Alan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

docster wrote: »
    Any update on this Alan?
    Hi docster

I just got back to your PM this morning, apologies for the delay.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement