Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4g coverage ireland

Options
  • 23-04-2014 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello there, I was just wondering if mobile broadband 4g services were available in cloghan, county Offaly and if it would be worth upgrading from 3g to 4g? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

conhann wrote: »
    Hello there, I was just wondering if mobile broadband 4g services were available in cloghan, county Offaly and if it would be worth upgrading from 3g to 4g? 
    Hi conhann,

If you type your address into this link it will advise if 4G is available at your address.

Grainne

Hi conhann,

If you type your address into this link it will advise if 4G is available at your address.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 9 conhann

OK my area is 4g enabled, if I was getting 2mbps download and 100ms ping on 3g would I see much an improvement with 4g? 

OK my area is 4g enabled, if I was getting 2mbps download and 100ms ping on 3g would I see much an improvement with 4g? 
    Hi conhann,

Will you be using the 4G on your phone or with your mobile broadband?

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 9 conhann

With a mobile broadband WiFi device. 

• Advertisement

With a mobile broadband WiFi device. 
    Thanks conhann,

If you go into an eMobile store they will be able change you to the 4G plan so that you can trial it. You are allowed to trial the plan for 7 days to check for speeds.

Grainne

Advertisement