Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vegetarian crisps

Options
  • 23-04-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi! I heard that Aldi and Lidl now are selling vegetarian crisps that are quite good. I can't seem to find it? Does anyone know what it looks like and which branches have it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

Aren't most crisps vegetarian anyways? What exactly do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Are these what you are referring too? They are delicious. Very simple ingredients too, parsnip, sweet potato, carrot, beetroot, sunflower oil and sea salt. I got them in Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

turnikett1 wrote: »
    Aren't most crisps vegetarian anyways? What exactly do you mean?

A lot of them can use animal derived rennet. I think the post would be more accurately described as "vegetable crisps".

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

sok2005 wrote: »
    Are these what you are referring too? They are delicious. Very simple ingredients too, parsnip, sweet potato, carrot, beetroot, sunflower oil and sea salt. I got them in Lidl.

Those look class!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

sok2005 wrote: »

Yes. That's is. Which lidl is this available at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Yes. That's is. Which lidl is this available at?

I got them in Ballincollig in Cork. Also Veronicas crisps do a version of them and they are sold in SuperValu.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

ok. Im in Dublin so I will keep a look out. Thanks!

Advertisement