Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellogs cul camp code 2014

Options
  • 23-04-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone got a kellogs cul camps code they could pm me? Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭happydays5

Anyone got a kellogs cul camps code they could pm me? Much appreciated

I didn't know there were codes - where can you get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Babslovesshoes

On kellogs boxes, cornflakes I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

Just bumping this would appreciate codes if anyone had them going spare please, once babslovesshoes is sorted of course, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Where on the boxes are the codes? I had a look today and couldn't find any!

Code is on the inside of Corn Flakes boxes but only the boxes that state on the outside that there is a €5 off code Kellogg's Cul Camp inside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I have a code from last year that I wanted to try but I dont see a place on the website to enter it.

Where does one enter the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭FineFilly

I was in contact with kelloggs they are not giving a discount this year, instead they are giving kelloggs products when children attend the camp

Bought boxes of Cornflakes with valid codes inside I went to register today couldn't find a place to insert the promo code, only to find out that Kellogg's pulled the plug on the offer. They could have at least honoured of codes that they had circulated. So just a heads up don't bother to look for or try to book with codes already in circulation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

Our Club are offering €5 off per child if you register before the end of June so it works out the same price as last year. Don't know if other Clubs are doing the same of if it's a Kelloggs incentuve. Actually works out cheaper in our case as we don't buy Kelloggs lol.

It is the best value summer camp around.

Advertisement