Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I switch eFibre product?

Options
  • 23-04-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I got eFibre Advanced (unlimited) bundled with eTalk recently. I didn't really want the phone line but couldn't find eFibre unbundled on the web site. Broadband working very well but the POTS service was never provisioned (no dial tone on the line). Just discovered that eFibre is available standalone. Is it possible to change to the standalone broadband product? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mpok wrote: »
    I got eFibre Advanced (unlimited) bundled with eTalk recently. I didn't really want the phone line but couldn't find eFibre unbundled on the web site. Broadband working very well but the POTS service was never provisioned (no dial tone on the line). Just discovered that eFibre is available standalone. Is it possible to change to the standalone broadband product? 
    Hi mpok

There are standalone products but I'm unaware of prices and conditions of them. You would be able to explore your options on a standalone option if you contact the customer loyalty team on free phone 1901.

If you would like to report that your landline is not working please contact our efibre support team on 1890260260 where an agent will log this to technicians to look in to further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement