Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Orchestra 2 will be free to play & keep forever on steam from 6pm !!! 24hours onl

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

game was too ****in hard :?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

game was too ****in hard :?

Practice makes perfect...they added an Arcade mode ages ago that made it like COD but hardcore is the only way to play it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i tried to love it, I really really did. some of the maps were great fun but some of them I just hadn't a clue what I was doing or where i was being shot at from

I think the Rising Storm DLC was a much better game to be honest and is much more Open with better maps.
    Check that out if you haven't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Presumably this is why Steam has crashed.

• Advertisement

Presumably this is why Steam has crashed.

lol is it down ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

lol is it down ?

Back now but couldn't get on for a bit, downforeveryoneorjustme was also reporting it as down.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

is there a single player on this, recall it not working before?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I got the Rising Storm dlc for free somehow at the time as I never paid for it but I did have a beta for it beforehand

Advertisement