Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 week 1 Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

adrian522 wrote: »
    Whatever about an early advance the following gameweek needs to go till Thursday.

I'm not getting into playing games every few days. It should be 3 gameweeks every 2 weeks, Monday-Thursday, Friday-Tuesday,Wednesday-Sunday.

The following gameweek will go until Thursday surely, in any case no-one is suggesting it doesn't.

The length of time for players to get their game played isn't going to change, but there's no point hanging around until Monday when everyone has played their game, as those with CPU games can possibly get theirs out of the way on Sunday before the working week starts if it suits them and it gives those with human games an extra day to schedule too. Win-win for everyone I'd have thought.

If everyone has their game played in any given gameweek then IMO we should always advance early, while obviously not changing the length of the subsequent gameweek just because we advanced early.

It's a good idea IMO as the closer we get to exam time and the summer holiday period it gets harder and harder to schedule games. The odd occasion when we have the chance to advance early might help people get one or two extra games played that they may not have done otherwise because of other commitments.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'll advance once I can get myself off the couch, game week will be til Thursday

Advertisement