Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI CC and petrol!

Options
  • 23-04-2014 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Received a letter from BOI stating if I use my credit card 3 times before May 31st for petrol, they'll send me a €10 Maxol voucher!
    Sounds great!
    What's the catch?!
    Is it for all BOI Credit Card customers or just those who received the notice? (my Mam wants to know!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Received a letter from BOI stating if I use my credit card 3 times before May 31st for petrol, they'll send me a €10 Maxol voucher!
    Sounds great!
    What's the catch?!
    Is it for all BOI Credit Card customers or just those who received the notice? (my Mam wants to know!)
    So I  used my CC 3 times for petrol, and have yet to receive my voucher. Any of you Bank of Irelanders know if they have been issued yet or if I've been overlooked? Thanks. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi purplecow1977, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We are looking to this query for you and will get back to you here, as soon as we have an update. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Hi purplecow1977, 

We would like to investigate this further for you. Can you PM us with your full name and address? 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Hi purplecow1977, 

We would like to investigate this further for you. Can you PM us with your full name and address? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Will do 

Hi purplecow1977, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    It appears I can't PM you Elaine. 

• Advertisement

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi purplecow1977, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If you click on your username in the top right corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hope this helps.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

Thanks, did that but it says 'invalid attachment specified. Contact administrator' when I clicked the link. 

Hi purplecow1977, 

I have just sent you a PM directly, which will enable you to respond to us. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement