Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which website should I choose?

• 23-04-2014 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭

I want to register for one of the online bookies. Problem is I dont know which one I should choose. These's a ton of them at this stage. Some advice re value, selection of sports would be appreciated.

The sign up bonuses confuse me as well. The ideal sign up bonus would be one that you can use as you like.

For example: e20 free bet. I want to be able to put e5 on a horse, e5 on madrid tonight, etc.

Thanks for the help, and apologies if this has been discussed before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭A19B1C12

Pinnacle - don't close winning accounts and don't try and lure people in with false promises

My eyes are only opening now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

A19B1C12 wrote: »
    Pinnacle - don't close winning accounts and don't try and lure people in with false promises

My eyes are only opening now

100% only account i use now, just be aware they dont offer horse racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

I have used Pinnacle for years , withdrew everything in protest recently when they brought in a 5x rollover on deposits before you can withdraw otherwise you pay a 3% fee absolutely terrible decision.

Advertisement