Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky go work here?

Options
  • 23-04-2014 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of buying an Xbox for sky go and Netflix and the like.
    Does sky go work here in Ireland?

Seen online that it was for UK.

What other apps work here for movies and the likes.

Also does it need a gold subscription to use sky go and netflix?

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I use Sky Go here all the time on he X-Box as well as Netflix. You need a gold subscription to use both unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Only works on the 360 at the moment as far as I know. Lots of people giving out about the lack of a Sky Go app for the One (see this link) - Netflix works on both though (with a Gold subscription).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Is it still the case you need a gold sub for Netflix/ sky go? Thinking about trying to get my little girl a 360 for her room, so she's not hogging my tv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

cadete wrote: »
    Is it still the case you need a gold sub for Netflix/ sky go? Thinking about trying to get my little girl a 360 for her room, so she's not hogging my tv :)

Not sure if its been implemented yet
    but no you don't or at least you won't come june
    MS announced that you won't need a gold subscription to watch netflix or use any other media apps, so I take it sky go is in their as well
    just not sure if they have put it into effect yet or their waiting until e3 , but its coming or its here :D:pac:

Advertisement