Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Available - South Dublin

• 23-04-2014 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Male, 38, looking for a new gig.

Typically play in 2/3 or 4 piece semi acoustic set-ups. Play everything from 60s onwards to modern day stuff.

Play 4/5/6 String Fretless/Fretted bass, have own gear and transport. Played most places throughout the years, huge amount of live experience. I've done the wedding band thing so no interest in that have also done the originals thing to death. Looking for a gigging covers band in Dublin either ready to go or who need to replace a bass player. A power trio or similar would suit.

Normally don't rehearse often (I'm in multiple bands) once all members know what they're doing; happy to jam if needed to see what works.

No links to recordings that I can use but can provide typical list of songs usually picked from a list of about 85/90 or so that are tweaked to suit the lineup.

Cheers.

Advertisement