Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faith healer

Options
  • 23-04-2014 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi anyone know a faith healer in the castlebellingham area thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Nope, but I know a lad in the area selling magic beans if you're interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

doncarlos wrote: »

Magic you say? Tell me more

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

I've lived in Castlebellingham for over 40 years and the only faith healer that I heard of died about 15 years ago, haven't heard of any others.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

doncarlos wrote: »

same type of really really really REALLY funny answers I got last year to an honest question too...

Chris - if you stuck for a person, PM me. We got a number for a guy in Wicklow....best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

same type of really really really REALLY funny answers I got last year to an honest question too...

Chris - if you stuck for a person, PM me. We got a number for a guy in Wicklow....best of luck

Wow. Didn't expect to see that thread again. Allow me to point out the last post in it.

So, HuntingDrog - 9 months later, do you still have a verruca?
    Did you find a miraculous cure for them, or did you go to the pharmacy?
    I'd love to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I've lived in Castlebellingham for over 40 years and the only faith healer that I heard of died about 15 years ago, haven't heard of any others.

Faith healer, heal thyself didn't work then?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I've the number of a fortune teller. Will that do? Same mechanism.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Ray McNally in Carrickmacross is great, I'll PM you his number

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

hellboy99 wrote:
    Ray McNally in Carrickmacross is great, I'll PM you his number

My suster suffers untreatable nerve pain. Has he ever helped anyone with that sort of thing do u know?

Advertisement