Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies

• 24-04-2014 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey guys,
    Im just finishing off my construction studies brief that goes along with the project you did,
    And im wondering where the experiments go in the project? Our teacher never gave us a layout, so we're all lost as to where things go, thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 69cokaz

I put my ones at the very end after the evaluation/conclusion. Im pretty sure thats where they go anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Yap, they go at the very end, they should be the last pages in the folder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

What they said. They go at the end of the portfolio brief right after your conclusion/evaluation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

From a teacher they go at the end of the portfolio, worth 30 marks out of 150. (Little off topic but the national SEC Deadline was Friday 11th April so I wouldn't say too much to too many people 2 week later)

Advertisement