Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 signed album

• 24-04-2014 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have U2's first album signed by all four of the band.

I lived in Artane, round the corner from Larry Mullen. My father and his father were friends.

I am thinking of selling the album, I was offered Stg£2,000 a few years ago but I changed my mind.

Is anyone interested or do you know where and how is the best place to sell this item?

Thanks

Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Sorry, couldn't resist.

rmx-pawn-stars-logic_o_800983.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Eh, probably should of taken the initial offer? Try ebay, just have a look-see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭RayCon

Cathyd wrote: »
    I was offered Stg£2,000 a few years ago but I changed my mind.

You're going to regret that. Can't see you get anywhere near that offer again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

RayCon wrote: »
    You're going to regret that. Can't see you get anywhere near that offer again.

A hardcore U2 nut would only love this. If its in perfect condition then i'd say he/she wouldnt get too far off the 2 grand.

Trying to find that nut is gonna be hard though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Advertising stuff for sale is against the forum charter. Take it on over to Adverts.ie or Ebay etc

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement