Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trigger set up

Options
  • 24-04-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Can you get an after market trigger for any rifle ?? I've an old rifle it's twin trigger was wondering if I could get a single trigger set up for it ? It's a brno 465

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Padd2 wrote: »
    Can you get an after market trigger for any rifle ?? I've an old rifle it's twin trigger was wondering if I could get a single trigger set up for it ? It's a brno 465

I seriously doubt it.

If I were you, I would check with a BRNO 465 forum to see if there is anything close, like an old Mauser trigger, that you could fit to the BRNO.

Timney does not make one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 landkeeper2

that's nearly a collectors gun now it's at the youngest nearly 40yrs old it would be a shame to spoil it's originality i had one for a very long time and those are excellent triggers when set up properly
    you can just use the non set trigger if you want it'll just pull a bit heavier

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Padd2

that's nearly a collectors gun now it's at the youngest nearly 40yrs old it would be a shame to spoil it's originality i had one for a very long time and those are excellent triggers when set up properly
    you can just use the non set trigger if you want it'll just pull a bit heavier

I have in in mint condition are they making much money

Advertisement