Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

canvas for pics

Options
  • 24-04-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

i have some pics that i wish to print on canvas a diy job, where can i scource some.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭whampiri

Dealz have them as do the usual discount stores. otherwise it's off to Art suppliers. Obviously the quality differs depending on what you're willing to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Hi op, I would recommend arts cow, it's an American site but they deliver to Ireland, you get 3 canvases up to 12x18 inches printed and delivered for $16.99 just use the promo code canvas1218. I've used them a lot and their quality is really good and they do a lot of promos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

th283 wrote: »
    Hi op, I would recommend arts cow, it's an American site but they deliver to Ireland, you get 3 canvases up to 12x18 inches printed and delivered for $16.99 just use the promo code canvas1218. I've used them a lot and their quality is really good and they do a lot of promos

bingo, perhaps i have struck gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

flutered wrote: »
    bingo, perhaps i have struck gold.

They are very good, and you get a load of freebies when you sign up and two special offers/ freebies a week by email. I've gotten a lot of personalised gifts there- handbags, makeup mirrors, magnets, photo books etc and have only had to pay postage

• Advertisement
Advertisement