Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New drama series beginning with R

• 24-04-2014 6:50pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to remember the name of a series (US, Drama) which started a couple of months ago and the title is a single word (noun) beginning with R. There was a lot of positive noise about the first couple of episodes but I've heard nothing since.

There may have been some kind of prison release/CIA element to it but other than that I've got nothing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Resurrection is a possibility.

It's similar in storyline to Les Revenants (The Returned and has Omar Epps from House, and the dad from That 70s Show).

IMO, it's a waste of time, and I stopped watching after seeing 3 Episodes, it was more Under The Dome than Under The Dome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

It's Rectify you're looking for I'd say.

Slow burner but excellent

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

That's the one! I knew it had a similar name to another series (Justified) but couldn't remember which one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Yes, Rectify's pace is quite slow but I watched all 6 episodes and it pulls you in, great lead character development. Season 2 to follow later this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Revolution ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

MJ23 wrote: »
    Revolution ?

The answer the OP was looking for has already been given... ;);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

The answer the OP was looking for has already been given... ;);)

Which one though Rectify or Resurrection? I got lost between all the letters/words.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

Healio wrote: »
    Which one though Rectify or Resurrection? I got lost between all the letters/words.

The one Thanked by the OP :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Rectify is great. Brilliant, well acted drama aside, it introduced me to the concept of monkey bread which I looked up, then baked for Easter Breakfast. It was yum. :)

Advertisement