Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My diet?

• 24-04-2014 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭

I'm using my fitness pal to track my calories and I trying to lose weight which i seem to be doing.
    I will post my diet up for the last three days and I would love some tip advice into what else I could/should be doing
    Im currently 33 years old
    91 kg
    6 foot tall
    I lift most days (6 out of 7) and was doing Insanity up until recently. I want to lose fat but gain muscle so I'm trying to keep calories low but protein high.

so for breakfast
    Tuesday:Three eggs scrambled and multigrain slimbo
    Wednesday: three egg omelette with cherry tomatoes spring onion and three slices of Ham
    Thursday: Omelette 3 eggs again turkey cherry tomatoes and Mulitgrain Slimbo

Lunch
    Tuesday: brown roll chicken breast cheddar cheese and lettuce light mayo(not good i know)
    Wednesday: John smith Mediterranean style tuna lunch thingy
    Thursday: Tuna mayo on one slimbo

Dinner
    Tuesday: prawn and tuna salad( iceberg, rocket lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, sweetcorn, spring onion, cherry tomatoes)
    Wednesday: Chicken and bacon salad(grilled chicken breast with two rashers chopped up and the same salad stuff as above)
    Thursday: chicken salad and Ham( grilled breast with four slices of ham and same salady stuff as above)

I take a protein shake every day after working out and I snack on carrots and houmous.

According to MY Fitness Pal I am under my calorie allowance everyday and If i have leanred anything from being in this forum its that I will lose weight if i keep that up....So i'm just wondering is there anything I could do to improve the diet.

Cheers!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,512 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

You are losing weight, eating fine and lifting weights. Theres not much to recommend :pac:

Advertisement