Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oasis reunion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Yeah. I know what you're saying. I actually thought his voice started going downhill when he started using the in-ears. Must just be a coincidence.

He was at his peak around the Be Here Now tour and the G-Mex gig in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Batesy wrote: »
    He was at his peak around the Be Here Now tour and the G-Mex gig in particular.

I remember watching that live on TV! I actually felt he had already started to slide at that point into a more nasally voice; his real peak was the 1995 era. Even Knebworth was dodgy in places. I listened to WTSMG for the first time in years the other week and I was blown away by the power and clarity of his voice. When you compare that to the later Oasis albums or Beady Eye, it really highlights the difference.

Advertisement