Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD accommodaction 2014

Options
  • 24-04-2014 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got my results from NCad and was happy so I need now to find accommodation but everywhere I look im always stopped in my tracks by a problem .. Does anyone have any advice or is anyone else in the same position ?? Thanks :) .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 karisemily

Hi Hannah! I am in the same position as you. I am looking for people to house share! My email is karishopkinson@ gmail. com (no spaces) if you have any ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alanamcdonough

Hi I also got into NCAD, im doing my leaving cert at the moment! But i have no idea where to live, everywhere seems super expensive :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alanamcdonough

Hi I also got into NCAD, im doing my leaving cert at the moment! But i have no idea where to live, everywhere seems super expensive :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ElaineH1

Rent in Dublin seems expensive, expect to pay between 100, and 135 euro weekly. I got a shared place close to NCAD,2 mins, but its expensive, but will save 150 euro a month on travel alone if I was further out. Daft.ie have a lot of lettings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Katie Wise

Hi! I also got into ncad, just waiting for the lc results now. I have absolutely no idea where to live either and accommodation is pretty expensive! But I'm looking for a place to share.. any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 LauraCrotti

Hi! Just wondering if all of you guys found accomodation? I also got into NCAD and finding a room is hectic! I'm planning on getting an apartment (preferably close to NCAD) to share with two others, if anyone's interested let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Hi! Just wondering if all of you guys found accomodation? I also got into NCAD and finding a room is hectic! I'm planning on getting an apartment (preferably close to NCAD) to share with two others, if anyone's interested let me know!

I'm not in NCAD, but im looking for somewhere to stay basically anywhere in dublin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Katie Wise

Hi Laura! I'm a first year student going into NCAD and I am having NO luck finding accommodation! just been to see a place... disaster.. i'd be interested in sharing or helping you look for a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LauraCrotti

Katie Wise wrote: »
    Hi Laura! I'm a first year student going into NCAD and I am having NO luck finding accommodation! just been to see a place... disaster.. i'd be interested in sharing or helping you look for a place?

Hi katie! I'm in the same situation, finding a (decent) room is pretty difficult O.O! Some rooms are simply horrible! If you want you can add me on facebook, or I can add you? For some reason boards.ie is not letting me post my e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

if ye need someone for a room, let me know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 ronflynn

Hiya! Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I'm applying to NCAD and DIT for September 2015 and I'm looking for accommodation. I'm living in Belfast right now, studying a foundation art diploma, and I haven't a clue about renting in Dublin!

If any of you have any tips or can help me out let me know! :)

I'm sure i'll be posting here again, as I'm trying to get my portfolio together at the moment!

Karen x

Advertisement