Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulp film documentary

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I fecking love Pulp, this should be class.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,747 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    I fecking love Pulp, this should be different class.

;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Hopefully some Irish cinemas pick it up for the day!Really looking forward to it

I'm looking forward to it too.

Jarvis Cocker, undoubtely one of the most unique performers in history, and will always give good interviews.

First confirmed screening of the movie in Ireland at the Light House Cinema in Smithfield half five June 7th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭emo72

vue are doing a festival of music. but not sure if liffey valley is showing it. i think they are:confused:

sat 7th june 1700

Got my ticket for the screening on Saturday at the Cornerhouse in Manchester, followed by the live webstream Q&A.

This week's NME (out today) has a good interview with the band about the documentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Gonna head to the screening in the Lighthouse on Saturday myself. Should be good.

That is where I will be myself looking forward to it now.

The buzz is doubling :)

• Advertisement

Somebody please shoot Florian.

Class documentary, some of the live footage really captured the energy as well. Would have loved to see a full film of the gig itself as well.

Annoying the way the film didn't start till half 6, was in there just after 5 as it was billed as a half 5 start!

niallo24 wrote: »
    Class documentary, some of the live footage really captured the energy as well. Would have loved to see a full film of the gig itself as well.

Annoying the way the film didn't start till half 6, was in there just after 5 as it was billed as a half 5 start!

Did you stay for the Q&A?

Did it occur to them to have one microphone each for everybody!

But still, great documentary :)

Did you stay for the Q&A?

Did it occur to them to have one microphone each for everybody!

But still, great documentary :)

Yep stayed for that, the whole thing was a bit ramshackle. Anything Florian said was in the main completely offbeat and bizarre. Strange man. Makes a good film though!

The documentary is released on DVD on July 11th. :)

Advertisement