Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else fed up with being single right now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

heyday30 wrote: »
    tis fair chilly tonight. Only a night for cuddling. ;)

Must get me pillow.....

Hi H! ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Must get me pillow.....

:/

go out for the night:P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

can't move after dinner so ideal cuddle buddy here... applications to P.O. Box 999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi H! ;):D

Hugo ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Must get me pillow.....

You need one of these :)

You need one of these :)

your wan or the pillow;)

:/

go out for the night:P

Oh tom that would require soooo much effort. I just annoy yous for a while :D

your wan or the pillow;)

A 2 in 1, sounds ideal :)

Oh tom that would require soooo much effort. I just annoy yous for a while :D

:(wish I could go out....dosed up on painkillers here :/

CD85 : I can but wish!!!

your wan or the pillow;)

The pillow for now. Maybe ur wan later on in life if things don't shape up haha

• Advertisement

:(wish I could go out....dosed up on painkillers here :/

CD85 : I can but wish!!!

Awww alcohol n pain meds don't mix.
    Poor u. are they good painkillers at least ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

It's chilly alright. Only the electric blanket will keep me warm in bed :/

Ah Tom, get the bus up here and I'll take you out on the pull! It's a travesty that you're still single.

Awww alcohol n pain meds don't mix.
    Poor u. are they good painkillers at least ?

not working yet....some kinda neurphen found in my car glovebox...taught I was over all this and ended up hurting my back again today:(

was meant to be heading out and all tonight :/

Ah Tom, get the bus up here and I'll take you out on the pull! It's a travesty that you're still single.

haha...thanks:)

nearly would....are you a good wingwomen though;)

not working yet....some kinda neurphen found in my car glovebox...taught I was over all this and ended up hurting my back again today:(

was meant to be heading out and all tonight :/

Ah I think ya need a little back rub ;)

haha...thanks:)

nearly would....are you a good wingwomen though;)

Of course! I'm good bait :). I'll reel them in and you can hook them. I'll give good references too :)

Ah I think ya need a little back rub ;)

I could possibly die if I move any bit atal....was stooped over like a 90 year old earlier when making tea....clearly a catch :pac::pac: :/

Of course! I'm good bait :). I'll reel them in and you can hook them. I'll give good references too :)

haha....I like it.:pac::D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I could possibly die if I move any bit atal....was stooped over like a 90 year old earlier when making tea....clearly a catch :pac::pac: :/

haha....I like it.:pac::D:D

Did you go to the physiotherapist?

• Advertisement

eternal wrote: »
    Did you go to the physiotherapist?

i did indeed...was doing my stretches...every morning etc.....went for a good brisk walk up the mountains (around 5miles) early today and all was out doing farm stuff then this evening....slipped and hit my tailbone area off a low wall i was stepping over:(
    literally back worse than i was

i did indeed...was doing my stretches...every morning etc.....went for a good brisk walk up the mountains (around 5miles) early today and all was out doing farm stuff then this evening....slipped and hit my tailbone area off a low wall i was stepping over:(
    literally back worse than i was

Overdoing it maybe?

Overdoing it maybe?

no...no matter how bad my back ever was...i still do the farm stuff (animals always have to be fed...no choice there)....though i honestly didn't think i was over doing it on the walk...felt perfect until i fell....was in bits after it though:(

i hope its just bruised....but i cant move at the min anyway...well i kinda can abit now...drugs kicking in

I've never even been on a farm so I wouldn't have a clue.

no...no matter how bad my back ever was...i still do the farm stuff (animals always have to be fed...no choice there)....though i honestly didn't think i was over doing it on the walk...felt perfect until i fell....was in bits after it though:(

i hope its just bruised....but i cant move at the min anyway...well i kinda can abit now...drugs kicking in

Poor Tom, that sounds painful. We'll get a group of boards volunteers together. Someone can massage your back, I'll take your feet, someone else can take you hands. We'll have you as right as rain in no time :)

I've never even been on a farm so I wouldn't have a clue.

you as well off:p
    though have you might miss out on rallying in fields with cars before they are to be ploughed....oh to be young again :/

• Advertisement

you as well off:p
    though have you might miss out on rallying in fields with cars before they are to be ploughed....oh to be young again :/
    And...are you old now? No is the answer. What's to stop you driving around fields still.

Poor Tom, that sounds painful. We'll get a group of boards volunteers together. Someone can massage your back, I'll take your feet, someone else can take you hands. We'll have you as right as rain in no time :)

No thanks, I've my own legs to be massaging.

il be probaily be alright....just more moany than usual at the min :/

And...are you old now? No is the answer. What's to stop you driving around fields still.
    agh now at my age...its a bit hillbillyish to be going rallying around fields when your old enough to be the road:pac:

il be probaily be alright....just more moany than usual at the min :/

agh now at my age...its a bit hillbillyish to be going rallying around fields when your old enough to be the road:pac:

Haha yeah maybe. Sounds like fun though.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

Was was out with my Mam and Sister. This fella started chatting to me next thing I know he had a bunch of his friends over with us and were having great banter and a sing song started up. He was there asking the mother if she'd approve if he took me out for dinner (In a roguish way).. As we were leaving he asked if he could take me out Sunday I said ya sure why not and gave him the digits .

I fully expect I'll never hear from him but was nice to get chatted up and having the craic with a fella for the first time in forever!

• Advertisement

Haha yeah maybe. Sounds like fun though.

being honest its ridcolus some of the things I got up when I younger with the cousins,,,,,if I had kids noway would I let them do some of the sh1t I got up to:pac::pac:....and my parents had more reason than most for wanting to keep us safe

being honest its ridcolus some of the things I got up when I younger with the cousins,,,,,if I had kids noway would I let them do some of the sh1t I got up to:pac::pac:....and my parents had more reason than most for wanting to keep us safe

Naughty. I like it. Sure we all went mad as teenagers, I was a complete rebel. Be embarrassed now thinking about it.

Must be a right of passage with farming kids, joy riding around fields. Along with learning to drive in a tractor :)

Must be a right of passage with farming kids, joy riding around fields. Along with learning to drive in a tractor :)

and partaking in general mayham around the place...teenagers are so quiet compared to when I was 14-16/17....I had to fo to the shop Halloween night...passed a few groups out around the place...the car wasn't egged once....if that was around when I there age...well I leave you finish this statement

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭The Wallflower

What are the ages of the people on this page. Im confused with farming posts and 'when I was younger' statements :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

What are the ages of the people on this page. Im confused with farming posts and 'when I was younger' statements :)

yeah i havent got a clue whats going on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Well it appears I'm the baby of the lot of them :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

I'm 28, turning 29 this year.

Well it appears I'm the baby of the lot of them :o

Doubt that!

I'm 29

• Advertisement

30 here, though I'm a city boy and therefore haven't a clue about farming. :p

I have been on a farm though, when I lived in Kerry I was around the corner from a farmer who kept dairy cows and I occasionally went in for a look when they were being milked.

Doubt that!

I'm 23 everyone else it seems is in their late 20's and up

I'm 23 everyone else it seems is in their late 20's and up

I'm 21.

I'm 21.

No longer the baby, yay! just the jealous second child :pac:

Tell us about yourself Wallflower! :p

Tell us about yourself Wallflower! :p

Okay well:

I'm 21
    Male
    From Donegal
    Loving, romantic and caring fellow that's looking for Mrs Right :)

Okay well:

I'm 21
    Male
    From Donegal
    Loving, romantic and caring fellow that's looking for Mrs Right :)

If I recall correctly, there are a couple of Donegal girls on the thread here :)

If I recall correctly, there are a couple of Donegal girls on the thread here :)

Awesome :D We'll they are certainly free to contact me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

im 20 so the baby <3

• Advertisement

I'm 31 am I the eldest feic.
    like a good wine better with age :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement