Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else fed up with being single right now?

1195196197198199201»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

date plz xxx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Me.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    i'll takje that at this stage.

G'wan ted :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

dangerous as fcuk...if my sisters were at that craic id give out to them

I've never done it but it keeps happening to me. I'm sick of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Out with it YN! We're all dying to know! :D

I was kidding, some conversation are worth re-reading :) that's all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

i'll takje that at this stage.

:pac::pac::pac:

youre 10K post

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

yournerd wrote: »
    date plz xxx

Ok when and where :pac:

eternal wrote: »
    I've never done it but it keeps happening to me. I'm sick of it.

your as well off.....I wouldn't dream on meeting a wan unless it was in public....some genuinely dangerous fcuks out there:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:pac::pac::pac:

youre 10K post

I hope Mister is just a name she is hiding behind. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

What do people think of men inviting themselves to your house without having ever met them in person? I find this very off putting and wrong and I'm getting really sick of it. Am I not good enough to even be met in a bar cafe etc?

That's a no no.had a girl on tinder who wanted me to call out to her apartment and sent me filth .she actually got thick with me when I wouldn't call out.bizarre! Had to block her.

your as well off.....I wouldn't dream on meeting a wan unless it was in public....some genuinely dangerous fcuks out there:mad:

It's disrespectful like I'm not good enough to even be seen with and the state of half of them. Seedy bastards.

• Advertisement

I hope Mister is just a name she is hiding behind. :rolleyes:

youd never know:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Right Ted, where are we going? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

I feel really lonely at the moment desperately seeking attention. :( It's been 2 months since I broke it off with my bf. I'm really feeling the loneliness now that I'm apartment bound trying to do a project but actually just procrastinating. :(

It'll pass.ran into my ex as she was coming out of a club Friday and she blanked me and disappeared into a cab with a guy.was gutted until I booked a festival on the continent in summer the next day.she wouldn't have let me go off and do something like that.the freedom is worth the bit of loneliness.

smurgen wrote: »
    It'll pass.ran into my ex as she was coming out of a club Friday and she blanked me and disappeared into a cab with a guy.was gutted until I booked a festival on the continent in summer the next day.she wouldn't have let me go off and do something like that.the freedom is worth the bit of loneliness.

if only yyou could have feedom without the loneliness :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

But if it's not right, it's not right. I know it'll pass but gosh I'd love some cuddles now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

It's disrespectful like I'm not good enough to even be seen with and the state of half of them. Seedy bastards.

Sounds like a married man thing? Dont want to be seen out in public with a pretty lass in case people (rightly) think they are having an affair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New thread created here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94399571#post94399571

May as well prempt the lock coming.

Sounds like a married man thing? Dont want to be seen out in public with a pretty lass in case people (rightly) think they are having an affair?

I thought that too that he is married.

But if it's not right, it's not right. I know it'll pass but gosh I'd love some cuddles now. :(

Come here so! :p;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

It's possible. Although I put a lot of time and energy into my hobbies which takes me all over the country. I'd have to compromise a lot if I got into a relationship.

*sends fat Christy some cuddles :/

It's possible. Although I put a lot of time and energy into my hobbies which takes me all over the country. I'd have to compromise a lot if I got into a relationship.

why???

*I may never understand due to being forever and ever and ever single

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Karsini wrote: »
    Come here so! :p;)
    *sends fat Christy some cuddles :/

Awh shucks!! Thanks, I'm very cuddly. All that extra padding. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

What do people think of men inviting themselves to your house without having ever met them in person? I find this very off putting and wrong and I'm getting really sick of it. Am I not good enough to even be met in a bar cafe etc?

Who in their right frame of mind would want to go to the house or invite someone they haven't met in person yet? Anyone foolish enough to invite or accept an invite is just asking for trouble. A stranger arrives at the house on a "date." The stranger knows where the other lives. Cue potential hassle like stalking, etc.

I will meet someone on a first date, if I haven't yet met them, in a public place. It's a lot safer for both of us. I would want her to feel at ease with me and visa versa. House dates would follow once we'd be comfortable with one another.

Oh, and we've exceeded 10, 000 posts!

Awh shucks!! Thanks, I'm very cuddly. All that extra padding. :pac:

hmmm;):P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭The Wallflower

Everyone moving to the other thread? because I am confused now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement