Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aluminium CD flight cases in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-04-2014 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭

I'm hoping someone here can help me with this.

I'm trying to track down an aluminium flight case for storing CDs (in their cases - not in sleeves or pockets). I remember you could get them in HMV a long time ago. They had them for vinyl and CD, but they don't seem to have them now.

There are some on Amazon but they either don't ship to Ireland or the shipping is prohibitively expensive. I'd also like to see what the quality was like before buying if possible. I was hoping to get two of them with 40 CD capacity, but I'd be happy with anything close to that at this stage.

If anyone has seen these for sale in Dublin could you let me know? I would have posted in the DJing section but the threads there don't seem to get too much traffic.

Thanks a million!

Advertisement