Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suzuki rf 400 stolen

• 24-04-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys my red suzuki rf 400 was stolen from my garden in glasnevin. It is red with a 94KE reg. Would love to hear if anyone has seen anything...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Sorry to hear that, hope you get it back soon. You got a photo of it? Would help to track it down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

FFS, sorry to hear that lad. Was it locked?

Really hope you get it back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

where in Glasnevin? Post pic if you can, I'll keep me eye out.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭designbydan

ciarcro wrote: »
    Hi guys my red suzuki rf 400 was stolen from my garden in glasnevin. It is red with a 94KE reg. Would love to hear if anyone has seen anything...

have some friends and family living around there, if you can get a pic up I'll stick on my Facebook too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ciarcro

Hey thanks very much guys! Yeah it had a disc lock that was cut straight off. Just off Griffiths avenue! Not quite sure how to post pictures on this... does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

can put them up on photobucket or the like, and post the links to the images it generates here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Hey thanks very much guys! Yeah it had a disc lock that was cut straight off. Just off Griffiths avenue! Not quite sure how to post pictures on this... does anyone know?

You can't post images until you have a certain number of posts.
    New boards rules to help stop spamming.

P.C. wrote: »
    You can't post images until you have a certain number of posts.
    New boards rules to help stop spamming.

Yeah I've just seen that there coz I tried to post a link but it won't let me! If you type red suzuki rf 400 into Google you will see it as I can't post an image or url on this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Similar to this?
    p4wT0wE.jpg

That is it exactly thanks very much!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I was at Kilbeggan race course today at the American car show and there was a red RF400 outside parked on the road with a couple of other bikes.

KTRIC wrote: »
    I was at Kilbeggan race course today at the American car show and there was a red RF400 outside parked on the road with a couple of other bikes.

Oh right... you didn't get a look at the reg or anything did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Oh right... you didn't get a look at the reg or anything did you?

Sorry I didn't but might be an idea to keep an idea out at the shows in future if someone is on it using it for weekend spins.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

Sorry to hear that dude, I'll keep my eyes out. Post a reg or give a face book post to share

Advertisement