Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Wetsuit

Options
  • 25-04-2014 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a cheap beginner wetsuit. Haven't swam in the sea since I was a child so a complete novice. Can anybody recommend anything under the €150 mark?

Also I am 5ft11, 14stone with 34" waist and 40" chest if anyone has seen anything second hand suitable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I got this last year and completed a couple of sprint triathlons in it (+ training). Had it out again last night for 750m swim and still in perfect condition. Find it an excellent wetsuit for the price - highly recommend.

£99 (Cheapest to buy in £ for UK delivery and send via Parcel Motel)
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/orca-trn-thermo-full-sleeve-wetsuit-2014/

Edit: I'm guessing you're probably in Armagh so no need for PM! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Im actually in Louth, really need to change the username (the auld fella is from Armagh) :o

Thanks for that link, looks like a nice suit. Having a look at a Speedo suit this evening from a fellow boardsie so will see how that goes first!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That Orca one seems to be really popular here at the moment, saw five separate people wearing them at the Stoke Newington reservoir last weekend...

Advertisement