Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggest a festival around August?

Options
  • 25-04-2014 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Alright, so basically, for the last few months I've been set on going to the Download Festival in England, but due to some unfortunate circumstances, that's no longer possible, and Sonisphere and Hellfest aren't either. I was planning on taking a vacation somewhere in the world, likely the US in August, so I figure, I might as well combine both plans into one. My favorite thing about the Download Festival is that it had a huge selection of mainstream rock/metal, I'm not interested in going to any of those festivals that have a semi big headliner with small indie bands playing all day, as while I can appreciate indie music, it's not what I'm into. I'm looking for a festival that has modern and classic bands, and as I've already said, one of the main appeal of Download to me is that the main stage and second stage are both packed with well known bands, I want to go to a festival like that. I'm not necessarily set on the US, but I am planning a trip there anyway, so it would be handier, I'm open to festivals in Europe.

Comments

Advertisement