Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlink services closest to Belfry estate - Citywest?

Options
  • 25-04-2014 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, so I just moved to Citywest from City center and I never used buses really before as I drive, but I go out every single weekend so I need to start planning my way home.

It seems nightlink is best option, what would be closest nightlink stop to Belfry estates in Citywest?

I found Saggart so far but is there any closer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

www.a-b.ie for your transport needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Yeah I noticed 77N stops right beside my house with is great, I have leap card, I heard it's 5 Euro then?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Nightlink is a 5 euro fixed price, but it gets you home :)

entropi wrote: »
    Nightlink is a 5 euro fixed price, but it gets you home :)

So I cant use leap card for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Yes you can and it's cheaper on the leap card, not sure what entropi felt they were adding to the discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Yes you can and it's cheaper on the leap card, not sure what entropi felt they were adding to the discussion.
    No need to get narky about it. I never knew those cards worked with a nightlink ticket and fully believed it was a fixed price.

Don't assume everyone knows all of the facts, even contributors to a thread.

OP: apologies for the misinformation...turns out I wasn't fully clued up on them myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

entropi wrote: »
    No need to get narky about it. I never knew those cards worked with a nightlink ticket and fully believed it was a fixed price.

Don't assume everyone knows all of the facts, even contributors to a thread.

OP: apologies for the misinformation...turns out I wasn't fully clued up on them myself.

The fixed price with a Leap is five euro. It's 5.80 or 6 euro for a paper ticket. :)

Got home last night alright, paid with leap card.

Thanks for the help, now I will know how to get home :D

Advertisement