Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

108 left, shanghai 18's or the 17's route?

• 25-04-2014 4:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anderson went the 17's route tonight v Thornton in the last match of the night and took the opening leg. Just wondering how many here would go that route considering you have to hit a treble either way you go to leave a dart at a double, and going the 17's route you're going down town with the first two and then up to tops. Is it just me or does all 18's seem a safer bet? (And I know the outshot shown on tv was the 17's route)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭leroythelegend

I prefer 19s :)
    Single + Treble 19 leaves Double 16.
    I think it comes down to what double players prefer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

I go twenties. 60 leaves single 8 or 16, single 20 leaves 60 for x14.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

Personally id go 18's on 108. Even if you hit a 1 or 4 either side shot still alive and plus a single 18 or 4 and T18 is target again for 2nd shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Personally, I prefer the 20s route myself. Out of the two you mentioned I'd prefer the 17s route as I'm not fond of double 18.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Treble 16 all the way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

AndyP wrote: »
    Treble 16 all the way

That's what I thought. No matter what you hit i.e. T16 T7 T8 o S16 S7 or S8 you can still finish in two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

19's for me
    4x19=d16

Advertisement