Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underwire in sports bra?

Options
  • 25-04-2014 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I've recently started running and I want to get a good sports bra. I've read up about which ones are most suitable and I think I need an encapsulation one, I'm 34E at the moment (after baby) but hoping I might go back to 32DD ( might be hoping in vain I know! :() Anyway I'm a bit confused as all the encapsulation type sports bras I can see are underwired and I thought you weren't supposed to have underwire in a sports bra?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

All my running bras have an underwire , but (sadly) they are only an A cup, so I don't have to worry too much about whay type to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The Panache sports bra is underwired, supports via encapsulation and is available in up to a H cup. I have 2 of them and find them fantastic. The wire in it has a layer of silicone around it so it doesn't chafe.

If you don't want underwire in a sports bra - Shock Absorber, Enell and the non-wired Freya Active would be more your thing.

Advertisement